COBIT ® is a framework for the enterprise governance and management of information and technology (I&T) that supports enterprise goal achievement.
The 2019 Foundation Course is intended for current COBIT5 Foundation Certificate holders, as well as those new to COBIT who are interested in achieving the latest foundation certificate.
This two-day course highlights the concepts, models and key definitions of the COBIT framework, and helps prepare delegates for the COBIT 2019 Foundation Exam.
- Recognize the target audience of COBIT 2019.
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Recognize the descriptions and purposes of the COBIT product architecture.
- Recall the alignment of COBIT with other applicable frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge.
- Understand and describe the governance “system” and governance “framework” principles.
- Describe the components of a governance system.
- Understand the overall structure and contents of the Goals Cascade.
- Recall the 40 Governance and Management Objectives and their purpose statements.
- Understand the relationship between Governance and Management Objectives and Governance Components.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Understand and recall the phases of the COBIT implementation approach.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.
The COBIT2019 Foundation exam is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of the framework, as opposed to memorization.
- Online proctored exam
- 75 multiple-choice questions
- One correct answer for each question, using three choices (A, B or C)
- Two-hours duration
- Pass rate is 65% / 49 correct answers out of 75
Next Public Course
|COBIT2019 Foundation||29-30 July||Gary Hardy||Virtual
(0900 – 1600 SAST)