- The BRM Fundamentals workshop is an introduction to Business Relationship Management as a capability, role, and discipline. This workshop provides a primary basis of BRM understanding to ensure a successful journey through the Knowledge Path to Success. This workshop is designed for anyone looking to understand BRM and its fundamentals, open to everyone, at any level, and in any role that wants to learn more about interacting with and/or how to achieve success through BRM.
- BRM Fundamentals is a part of the BRM Institute Knowledge Path to Success Introduction Series that serves as an addition to BRM Institute’s current BRM certification programs, BRMP®and CBRM®.
BRM Fundamentals Learning Objectives
Workshop participants can expect an interactive and lively one-day session, with a high-level introduction to successfully navigate the complexity of BRM. Topics include:
- Defining BRM as a capability, role and discipline
- Understanding what a BRM does and does not do
- Understanding the value of BRM Institute’s resources and the Knowledge Path to Success
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, Business Analysts, Business functions, strategy, etc..) inside an organization
- Basic introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to bring structure and guidance to BRM