The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) certification allows delegates to understand the BRM role and create awareness of it in their organisation. They will also be able to look at current relationships in their business and identify where improvements can be made.
- Get BRM Foundation qualified at your own pace
- Exam included with course fee
- 30 or 60 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support included
* Note, pricing is regional and fees shown apply to courses/membership sold in Africa only. Please contact us if you are located elsewhere
- 8 modules covering terminology, principles, themes and exam preparation
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of BRM
- Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
- Exam duration: 40 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored
- Exam questions: 50 questions
- Exam pass mark: 50% (25/50 questions)
Covered in this course
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: An overview of BRM
- Module 2: Strategic partnering
- Module 3: Business IQ
- Module 4: Portfolio Management
- Module 5: Business transition management
- Module 6: Provider domain knowledge
- Module 7: Powerful communication
- Module 8: Exam preparation
The BRMP® Guide to the BRM Body of Knowledge Study Guide
BRMI recently published The BRMP® Guide to the BRM Body of Knowledge. The Guide, which was published as an ebook in collaboration with Van Haren Publishing, is designed to assist the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training course attendees and certification exam candidates, but it will also be of great value to anyone looking for a comprehensive foundation-level overview of the art and practice of Business Relationship Management. The book covers the entire BRMP® course syllabus and contains all the information covered in the training and referenced in the exam.
BRMI members can download a free personalized annotation-enabled printable ebook (PDF) copy of The Guide via BRMI Online Campus homepage. Others can purchase a Kindle version of the book on Amazon.COM or order it directly through BRMI’s publisher. If you are not a member if the Institute, please consider joining today to save on The BRMP Guide and gain access to numerous other BRMI membership benefits.
Development of BRMP is made possible by the BRMP Content Development Team, which is comprised of renowned Business Relationship Management (BRM) experts, trainers, game-changing BRM practitioners, and senior business executives ranging in academics, government, and industry from all around the globe. Generously volunteering their time to add value, experience and rigor to the body of knowledge, Business Relationship Management Institute is grateful to these people and their organizations, provided here.