- The Becoming a Value-Focused Organization workshop guides participants through a value approach consisting of a full-cycle value optimization framework that works across business functions to ensure that the organization drives towards business success. The value optimization approach and framework are designed to empower business professionals to share ownership of business value by engaging business partners/peers in idea generation (ideation), value planning, and ensuring business value results through value measuring, optimizing, and communication.
- The Becoming a Value-Focused Organization workshop is supported with the book Business Relationship Management: Value Framework.
- Becoming a Value-Focused Organization is a part of the BRM Institute Knowledge Path to SuccessApplication Series that serves as an addition to BRM Institute’s current BRM certification programs, BRMP® and CBRM®.
- Any organization looking to optimize and ensure business value through a BRM capability will benefit from this workshop.
Before the workshop you will be given access to the ITWinners online classroom environment, to capture your ideas and challenges to share with the group. During the workshop you can use your device to follow presentations and links to BRM Institute’s online content. You will also participate in live wiki discussions and storytelling interactions.
After the workshop, the interactions will continue – helping you formulate, develop and share your adoption plans with colleagues for the year ahead.
Becoming a Value-Focused Organization
Workshop participants can expect an interactive and lively two-day session, with a deep dive into the value framework to become value-focused. Topics include:
- Clarifying the definition of business value in both tangible and intangible terms
- Clarifying value enablers and where value is lost
- Understanding the role of BRM in becoming a value-focused organization
- Understanding how to define ideas and value plans
- Understanding how to measure value—specifically, intangibles
- Ensuring and communicating realized value
- Evolving behavior and culture to focus on value
- Understanding the link between a value-focused organization and BRM Institute’s business value ability organization assessment
Forthcoming Public workshops